We are reopening in “BABY STEPS.”
We’re going to take things SLOWLY at first to be as safe as possible.
We will highlight the most important clinic changes in this post, but please be sure to read our complete SAFETY POLICIES before you come to the clinic.
Watch our 2 minute video to see what to expect when you come to the clinic
Mon: 9 am – 1 pm
Tue: 9 am – 1 pm and 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Wed: 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Fri: 9 am – 1 pm
These are the hours for July.
If, as we hope, lots of you return, then we can expand the hours in August!
We understand that these reduced hours are disappointing.
Please bear with us as we take Baby Steps to safely reopen.
New Safety Policies
Before your appointment
• Please provide a credit/debit/FSA/HSA card number when you book your appointment. Your card will be stored securely in your file, and will be charged when you arrive for your appointment. This will eliminate our staff touching cash and checks, and eliminate your need to touch pens, paper, and envelopes.
• You must complete a health survey before every appointment in order to be allowed to enter the treatment room. You will receive an email with a link to the survey 12 hours before your treatment.
• If you are sick, please cancel your appointment. If it is less than 24 hours before your appointment, please call us at (860) 683-0011 to cancel. If it is more than 24 hours before your appointment, please cancel using the online schedule. We do not (and have never charged) a cancellation fee if you are feeling sick and let us know in advance of your appointment time.
• Please bring your own blanket and/or sheet if that is your preference. Otherwise, we can sell you one of our (gently used and washed) blankets or fabric sheets for $5 each. We apologize that, due to cleaning costs, we no longer will have blankets and fabric sheets available to use for free. Instead, each chair is covered with a plastic cover which is sanitized after each treatment. We will place a new paper sheet over the plastic cover before your treatment and throw it away immediately after your treatment.
At your appointment
• For everyone’s safety, wear a mask when you arrive and throughout your appointment. You may wear any mask of your choosing provided it (1) always covers both your nose and mouth and (2) does not have a vent. You will be charged the no-show fee if we are unable to treat you because you do not comply with these requirements.
• If you are more than 5 minutes early or late, please call us to see if we have room to fit you in before you enter the building. We need to minimize the number of people in the clinic at the same time.
• Hand sanitize upon entry to the clinic and before entering the treatment room. Don’t worry, we have plenty of hand sanitizer available for you to use!
• Your temperature will be taken when you enter the reception area, and our receptionist, Susan, will make sure that you have answered the health survey questions.
Read our complete Safety Policies and
learn what we else are doing to keep you safe.
Thank you, from all of us!
We know change is hard, but we will make sure that our clinic remains a place of peace and healing.
We appreciate your patience with our Baby Steps Plan to safely reopen.
And we will continue to ensure that acupuncture is affordable and accessible for all.