Donate to Interval House and enter our raffle to WIN a free acupuncture treatment!
Interval House provides a 24-hour bilingual crisis hotline for domestic violence victims, and an emergency Safe House for those needing to flee an unsafe home
We will be collecting GIFT CARD DONATIONS
for Interval House clients
from November 16 – December 5.
Everyone who donates
will be entered in our RAFFLE
to win one free acupuncture treatment!
- Gift Cards (Grocery) Stop & Shop, Shop Rite, Price Rite, Costco & Sam’s Club
For families to purchase food and grocery items for their homes.
- Gift Cards (General) Wal-Mart, Target, Visa, MasterCard, etc.
For families to purchase items necessary for a variety of employment, specialty, and household item needs–note that such retail gift cards will be provided to mothers hoping to purchase their own gifts for their kids this holiday season.
- Gift Cards (Pharmacies) Walgreens, CVS, etc.
To assist families with the purchase of medical and personal care items.
- Gift Cards (Restaurants) Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds, Subway, Burger King
To assist families that are working or traveling with food purchases on-the-go.
- Bus Passes (CT Transit), or Gas Station Gift Cards
To assist families with transportation costs for employment, appointments, and emergency travel arrangements.
Thank you for helping women and children in our community escape the cycle of domestic violence.
Thank you to everyone who donated to our October Food Drive –
it was a HUGE success!
And congratulations to our raffle winner, Lisa